Put on your slinky dinner dress! Time for a short list of recent publications, posts, and pictures I’m most thankful for related to kids and and their literature:
- Obituary for Jean Craighead George: Newbery Medal winner for Julie of the Wolves.
- Jean of the Wolves: Best article analyzing JCG I’ve seen yet.
- N.D. Wilson on Hunger Games: Great Christian author, insightful analysis.
- Desiring Virtue: New book club for adults starts today! First book is Graeme Goldsworthy’s According to Plan.
- How to Thrive at College: We’ll be posting an interview with Alex Chediak on Wed. Here’s his recent article at Desiring God to whet your appetite.
- Grocery Shopping Print-outs: Reading/writing games to make grocery shopping fun and educational.
Do you have a recent post you’d like to share with our readers? Please leave a link below! We promise we’ll take a look…and maybe you’ll make the list next week!