We’ve moved now from Acts to the Epistles, and this week we’ll talk about how Paul, Peter and the other New Testament writers used letters to encourage and teach early Christians. Specifically, we’re talking this week about Christ’s offices of Prophet, Priest, and King. Perfect timing for one of this week’s activities–building an edible nativity scene!
- pdf. download, Ages 4-8, Week 46
- pdf. download, Ages 9-13, Week 46
- .pdf download: Story Bible Instructions
- .pdf download:Blank Drawing Page, week 46
- .pdf download:Coloring Page, week 46
- .pdf download: Finished Page, week 46