Hey, guys! Welcome to Science September here at Redeemedreader! We’ve got a lot of fun stuff planned–including an adult-teen read along of Ender’s Game and an interview with Christian artist Kevin Luthardt–plus lots of book recommendations to pass on this month. So, don’t forget to sign up for our biweekly newsletter on the homepage or […]
Happy Presidents’ Day, everyone! Are you celebrating the leaders God has given us through the years? (Even President Obama, as my little one asked incredulously last night?) We did last year, and I figure that’s enough celebrating for a while. (See Happy Presidents’ Day.) We also have quite a few reviews of kids’ books about […]
The Hobbit Read Along Two weeks from today on Monday, November 5th, our Great Hobbit Read Along Adventure begins! We’ll cover two or three chapters of The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien each week for five weeks, ending the first week of December, just before the release of the movie version by Peter Jackson. We hope […]
“No book is really worth reading at the age of ten which is not equally – and often far more – worth reading at the age of fifty and beyond.” C.S. Lewis Despite the gas prices, a lot of folks will be traveling this summer. With so many portable digital devices (including ereaders!) these days, […]
As many of you know–particularly those who’ve read our newsletter this week (and if you haven’t signed up already, why not take a moment and sign up in the top, right-hand sidebar?!)–tomorrow I’ll be posting an interview with Michael of Malechi Tech about ereaders and kids’ safety. If that topic seems like a stretch, by […]
Can’t wait for my kids to read this in a few years. If you don’t have a copy already, here’s a great way to enjoy it as a family: a free audio book at Christianaudio.com!
Subscribe / Connect
- February Freebies: Giveaways and Book News! February 2, 2015
- 50 Shades Trilogy: The Tim Challies Interview February 7, 2015
- Winter Storytime: Let It Snow! January 21, 2015
- Fifty Shades Roundtable with WORLD’s Megan Basham February 6, 2015
- All for Love? Five Red Flags to Watch for in YA Christian Romance Fiction February 13, 2015
- Coram Deo ~ 3.5.2015 | Coram Deo ~: […] All for Love? Five Red Flags to Watch fo...
- R.J. Anderson: Laura: Though not explicitly a YA publisher, Encla...
- Betsy: Thanks for the feedback. I love that C. S. Lewis b...
- Betsy: Great suggestion, Melinda! I haven't used that pa...
- Cheryl: Betsy, this piece reminds me of a C.S. Lewis quote...