THE PODCAST Plenty of Americans dream of taking a once-in-a-lifetime trip to Europe…to see the Eiffle Tower, hear the chiming of Big Ben, and float along the romantic canals of Venice. But for many devoted Christians, the idea of a Reformation Tour never crosses their minds. Today, Douglas Bond tells us about the Reformation Tours […]
Over at BannedBooksWeek.org, the celebration has begun. And while Janie and I made our objections to Banned Books Week clear last week, we are happy to join with our fellow book and library lovers in celebrating the freedom of the press we DO have in this country. We don’t believe that YA Saves, but we […]
Today’s interview is regarding Douglas Bond’s devotional series for young men and their fathers, Fathers and Sons. I hope to eventually do another interview with Mr. Bond, since we weren’t able to touch on his fiction. However, in this interview Mr. Bond explains why he chose to write to young men and their fathers together, […]
It may be my freshman attempt at an interview, but Kevin Twit is no novice when it comes to focusing his listeners’ attention away from themselves and onto Christ. In his ministry at RUF of Belmont University as well as the music he helps create at Indelible Grace, Kevin has been preaching Solas Christus for […]
Subscribe / Connect
- The Spiritual World of The Hobbit + Giveaway January 23, 2014
- Nurturing a young reader’s literary tastes January 9, 2014
- A New Year: Goals + Giveaway January 6, 2014
- Meet Lulu and Freddie: 2 Terrific Chapter Book Characters (+ a Giveaway) March 5, 2014
- ALA Midwinter Conference Reflections January 30, 2014
- Betsy: Thanks for this, Hayley! We have a good friend who...
- Hayley S.: Thank you so much for your kind comment, Miriam! ...
- Miriam Tucker: I recently attended a wedding at our church in Lou...
- DL: Ever since the Summer Reading Program, my kids hav...
- Betsy: FYI, here's a helpful explanation of the differen...
- Betsy on Ukraine: Lessons in Liberty and Compassion, Part 1
- Hayley S. on Ukraine: Lessons in Liberty and Compassion, Part 1
- Miriam Tucker on Ukraine: Lessons in Liberty and Compassion, Part 1
- DL on Meet Lulu and Freddie: 2 Terrific Chapter Book Characters (+ a Giveaway)
- Betsy on Meet Lulu and Freddie: 2 Terrific Chapter Book Characters (+ a Giveaway)